Friday, September 18, 2015

A Friday Photo and Walking In the Woods


Today's Friday photo was taken last weekend on our walk in the woods. It was a really glorious day. It was warm and things were still leafy and green which I loved. Every time I walk in the woods here it makes me think of walking in the woods on my family's land back home. It's as if each location on either side of the world is connected in that moment and I am in the middle with one foot in each place. It's always an amazing feeling for me!

I love looking up at the canopy made by the trees as they shelter what's below. As you can see in my photo, I'm checking out the view above, but I'm always keeping my eyes open for what's happening on the ground too ;-) There's so much to see.

I have a few more photos that I took that day and I'll share them over the next few days. They're simply pictures of trees, nothing flashy, but then trees are so wonderful they don't need flashiness do they? :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend wherever you are!

No comments: