Friday, February 13, 2015

A Friday Photo and a Moody View


Today's Friday photo is another one from the archives. I'm having fun looking back and remembering these times past. I hope that you enjoy having a look along with me :-)  This photo was taken in August 2012 in Bournemouth. It was a weird-looking day...it was sort of dark and light at the same time so my photo turned out like this...kind of eerie. I love a sunny day, but I also love a moment in the day when it looks like this. I love a bit of the unusual. This photo was taken in black and white so it probably came out a lot darker than it would have in color, but even as I looked at it with my own eyes in full color on that day, it was moody like this :-)

That's my photo for today. I hope that you have a great weekend wherever you are!

Until next time...

No comments: