Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Writing of Two Kinds

Hello again. Happy Wednesday! :-)


As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm getting back on track with things and that includes working on my book again. It feels like it's been put aside for months and months instead of a few weeks. But I guess that's good because I'm seeing it with fresh eyes. When I was going to university, they always said it was good to step away for a bit and come back to what you're writing with fresh eyes. I don't think they meant three or four weeks. Lol. But still it's good to get a fresh perspective.

Also, I'm getting into more regular posting here. Yay! My plan is to post three times a week, which will probably be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. There may be some slight variations sometimes, but it'll be good for me to get into a rhythm here again :-)  Fridays will usually be a photo day. As you know, I love taking pictures like many do, so I'll be sharing some new and older photos. Sometimes they'll be kind of random, but hey sometimes the beauty of life is in its randomness.

So I hope you'll visit me again soon. I'm off now to go hang out with my book characters.

Have a great day! :-)

No comments: