Friday, June 20, 2014

Taking a Look at My Pictures #3

Here are some of the pictures that I promised to post. As I mentioned in an earlier entry, I've been snapping pics here and there so I want to share them. If you've been reading my blog for a while you know that I have a history of posting various pictures. I don't do this nearly as much as I used to so I'm going to start spilling them all here...watch out! Lol! I love documenting things so I'm always taking a quick pic. Some of the pictures that I'll share are kinda random and some of them like the ones today are from a particular outing :-)

These are some pictures from my day in London a little over a month ago. I was in London for a press event and afterwards I had some time to myself, so I had lunch and then wandered. It was great! It was a rainy day so I spent more time indoors on this trip. I went to one of my favorite places in London...definitely my favorite museum...the Victoria and Albert Museum, also known as the V&A. These dresses are a part of the wedding exhibit that they have going on now. It's a wonderful place to visit on a sunny or a rainy day. I hope you enjoy my pictures!

Christian Dior display

Beautiful piece that hangs in the entry area

Another view to show the dome above

Wedding dresses exhibit





Have a great weekend!

No comments: