Saturday, April 05, 2014

Taking a Look at My Pictures


I thought that today I'd share this small photo that I took a while back ... just because. If you've visited me before, you know that I love taking pictures and sometimes they're good and sometimes they're kinda...meh! I don't know what this one is...maybe it's a bit meh, but I guess it doesn't matter...it just is :-)  It's a picture that I took across a field in Avebury. Please click on the picture to enlarge it if you want to get a closer look.

The church is St. James church.

I really like taking pictures in black and white because I love the contrast between the bright white and the varying shades of darkness. Sometimes I think that black and white photographs make things seem more alive.

I have hundreds of pictures of various places around Wiltshire and other places here in England, so I'm going to start sharing more of them here. I hope you'll come back to take a look.

Until next time...

2 comments:

BLOGZOOM said...



Congratulations, this is a amazing photo.

Dori said...

Sissym,

Thank you so much! :)