Monday, November 26, 2012

Upcoming Concert

Brit Boy and I had a great holiday weekend! It was a good time! Over the weekend, Brit Boy was looking around on the internet as he likes to do, and discovered that The Jacksons (Jermaine, Tito, Jackie, and Marlon) are bringing their tour to various venues around the UK in the new year. I have read about their touring back home in the USA over this past summer, so I was glad to hear that they were coming over here. Like many people, I would love it if the full original Jackson 5 were able to be out there touring together again, but sadly that is not to be. As you may know, Brit Boy and I were planning to see Michael Jackson at long last when he was to have his shows in London in 2009. But as we all know, those shows weren't to be.

Both Brit Boy and I have been fans of the whole Jackson family's music for a long time like so many others. Their music has been a huge part of the collective culture for decades and even though the full group won't be there, it will still be great to see the ones who remain because they are talented too. So we got our tickets and will be seeing them in the spring! It should be a fun time! It will be a great night of nostalgia and it will be good to finally see them performing together.

I'll share my experience when the time comes and hopefully I can get some photos :-)

In the meantime, you can find here some useful information about possible venues for your future events.

No comments: